Scrabble word: BOSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOSSES exist?
Definitions of BOSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who exercises control over workers
- noun - a person responsible for hiring workers
- noun - a person who exercises control and makes decisions
- noun - a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments
- noun - a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- verb - raise in a relief
There are 6 letters in BOSSES: B E O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOSSES plus a wildcard: BOSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOSSES
Images for BOSSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.