Scrabble word: MOVEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVEMENT exist?
Definitions of MOVEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- noun - the act of changing location from one place to another
- noun - a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- noun - a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- noun - a euphemism for defecation
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock)
- noun - the act of changing the location of something
- The act or an instance of moving; a change in place or position.
- A particular manner of moving.
- A change in the location of troops, ships, or aircraft for tactical or strategic purposes.
- A series of actions and events taking place over a period of time and working to foster a principle or policy: a movement toward world peace.
- An organized effort by supporters of a common goal: an early leader of the labor movement.
- A tendency or trend: a movement toward larger kitchens.
- A change in the market price of a security or commodity.
- An evacuation of the bowels.
- The matter so evacuated.
- The suggestion or illusion of motion in a painting, sculpture, or design.
- The progression of events in the development of a literary plot.
- The rhythmical or metrical structure of a poetic composition.
- A self-contained section of a composition.
- A mechanism, such as the works of a watch, that produces or transmits motion.
- verb - to change from one position to another