Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOVEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVEMENT exist?
Definitions of MOVEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a change of position that does not entail a change of location
- noun - the act of changing location from one place to another
- noun - a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- noun - a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
- noun - a euphemism for defecation
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock)
- noun - the act of changing the location of something
- The act or an instance of moving; a change in place or position.
- A particular manner of moving.
- A change in the location of troops, ships, or aircraft for tactical or strategic purposes.
- A series of actions and events taking place over a period of time and working to foster a principle or policy: a movement toward world peace.
- An organized effort by supporters of a common goal: an early leader of the labor movement.
- A tendency or trend: a movement toward larger kitchens.
- A change in the market price of a security or commodity.
- An evacuation of the bowels.
- The matter so evacuated.
- The suggestion or illusion of motion in a painting, sculpture, or design.
- The progression of events in the development of a literary plot.
- The rhythmical or metrical structure of a poetic composition.
- A self-contained section of a composition.
- A mechanism, such as the works of a watch, that produces or transmits motion.
- verb - to change from one position to another
There are 8 letters in MOVEMENT: E E M M N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOVEMENT plus a wildcard: MOVEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOVEMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOVEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.