Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MONOCLONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONOCLONAL exist?
Definitions of MONOCLONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of antibodies produced in the laboratory by a single clone of cells or a cell line and consisting of identical antibody molecules
- adj - forming or derived from a single clone
- Of, forming, or derived from a single clone: a monoclonal population of tumor cells.
There are 10 letters in MONOCLONAL: A C L L M N N O O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOCLONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONOCLONAL plus a wildcard: MONOCLONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONOCLONAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONOCLONAL
- monoclonal Antibody Production.swf Produksi Antibodi Monoklonal
- monoclonal antibodies for cancer. ADEPT antibody directed enzyme ...
- monoclonal Antibody Production via Hybridomas
- ... long-lived plasma cells and monoclonal antibodies are the result
- monoclonal Antibodies (murine)
- ... representation of the methods used to produce monoclonal antibodies
- are monoclonal proteins production of monoclonal antibodies monoclonal ...
- monoclonal antibody - meddic
- monoclonal Antibodies
- monoclonal antibodies 300x235 Disease & Defense Against Disease