Scrabble word: MANACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANACLE exist?
Definitions of MANACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist
- verb - confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- A device for confining the hands, usually consisting of a set of two metal rings that are fastened about the wrists and joined by a metal chain.
- Something that confines or restrains.
- verb - to fetter with restraining cuffs
There are 7 letters in MANACLE: A A C E L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANACLE plus a wildcard: MANACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANACLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.