Scrabble word: LUCIFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUCIFER exist?
Definitions of LUCIFER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God
- noun - a planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky
- noun - lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical
- The archangel cast from heaven for leading the revolt of the angels; Satan.
- The planet Venus in its appearance as the morning star.
- noun - a friction match
There are 7 letters in LUCIFER: C E F I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUCIFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUCIFER plus a wildcard: LUCIFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUCIFER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUCIFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.