Scrabble word: LUCIFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUCIFER exist?
Definitions of LUCIFER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God
- noun - a planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky
- noun - lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical
- The archangel cast from heaven for leading the revolt of the angels; Satan.
- The planet Venus in its appearance as the morning star.
- noun - a friction match