Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LABARUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABARUM exist?
Definitions of LABARUM in dictionaries:
- An ecclesiastical banner, especially one carried in processions.
- The banner adopted by Constantine I after his conversion to Christianity.
- n - an ecclesiastical banner
There are 7 letters in LABARUM: A A B L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABARUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABARUM plus a wildcard: LABARUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABARUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABARUM
- Filelabarum.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- labarum of Constantine I displaying the Chi-Rho symbol above.
- labarum lemon t-shirts eshop
- labarum 5 Just Symbol
- labarum with Chi Rho symbol on top
- labarum Chi Rho
- labarum Guard
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.