Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GASEOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GASEOUS exist?
Definitions of GASEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - existing as or having characteristics of a gas
- Of, relating to, or existing as a gas.
- Lacking substance or concreteness; tenuous or indefinite.
- Full of or containing gas; gassy.
- adj - pertaining to gas
There are 7 letters in GASEOUS: A E G O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GASEOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GASEOUS plus a wildcard: GASEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GASEOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GASEOUS
- MGS - gaseous Snake () - NeoGAF
- gaseous exchange
- Clouds distribute water across the surface of the earth.
- gaseous Planets
- The Respiratory System
- The Earthlife Web - Breathing and Lungs in Birds
- Figure 1 Isotopic Separation by gaseous Diffusion
- Elements Mixtures and Compounds vs Atoms and Molecules School ...
- Rikard Weblog - gaseous Nicole Scherzinger Dhmo Cause Severe Burns
- What holds gaseous planets like Jupiter together
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.