Scrabble word: FACILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACILITY exist?
Definitions of FACILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- noun - skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- noun - a natural effortlessness
- noun - something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
- noun - a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
- Ease in moving, acting, or doing; aptitude: “an extreme facility in acquiring new dialects” (W.
- Readiness to be persuaded; pliability.
- Often facilities.
- Something created to serve a particular function: hospitals and other health care facilities.
- noun - the quality of being facile
There are 8 letters in FACILITY: A C F I I L T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACILITY plus a wildcard: FACILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACILITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.