Scrabble word: FACILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACILITY exist?
Definitions of FACILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- noun - skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- noun - a natural effortlessness
- noun - something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
- noun - a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
- Ease in moving, acting, or doing; aptitude: “an extreme facility in acquiring new dialects” (W.
- Readiness to be persuaded; pliability.
- Often facilities.
- Something created to serve a particular function: hospitals and other health care facilities.
- noun - the quality of being facile