Scrabble word: EXTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTERIOR exist?
Definitions of EXTERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is outside of something
- noun - the outer side or surface of something
- adj - situated in or suitable for the outdoors or outside of a building
- Outer; external: the exterior door.
- Originating or acting from the outside: exterior influences on the negotiations.
- Suitable for use outside: an exterior paint.
- A part or a surface that is outside: the exterior of the house.
- An external or outward appearance: a friendly exterior.
- A representation in visual art of the outdoors: The film includes some striking exteriors.
- noun - a part or surface that is outside
There are 8 letters in EXTERIOR: E E I O R R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTERIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTERIOR plus a wildcard: EXTERIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTERIOR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTERIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.