Scrabble word: EXTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTERIOR exist?
Definitions of EXTERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is outside of something
- noun - the outer side or surface of something
- adj - situated in or suitable for the outdoors or outside of a building
- Outer; external: the exterior door.
- Originating or acting from the outside: exterior influences on the negotiations.
- Suitable for use outside: an exterior paint.
- A part or a surface that is outside: the exterior of the house.
- An external or outward appearance: a friendly exterior.
- A representation in visual art of the outdoors: The film includes some striking exteriors.
- noun - a part or surface that is outside