Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPOUND exist?
Definitions of EXPOUND in dictionaries:
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - state
- To give a detailed statement of; set forth: expounded the intricacies of the new tax law.
- See Synonyms at explain.
- v - to explain in detail
There are 7 letters in EXPOUND: D E N O P U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPOUND plus a wildcard: EXPOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPOUND
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPOUND
- expound Internet Radio
- What will my Custom Sales Presentation Cost
- Writing to expound Masters Coursework
- Eastpak Stanley Schoudertas (expound red) - Travelbags.nl
- expound Mobile Application
- expound screenshot
- Home Eastpak Volker Rugzak expound Red
- The expound Expository Conference On Meeting AlistairBegg with a Nod ...
- Eastpak Floyd Rugzak expound Red
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.