Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENFEEBLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENFEEBLED exist?
Definitions of ENFEEBLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make weak
- adj - lacking strength
There are 9 letters in ENFEEBLED: B D E E E E F L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENFEEBLED plus a wildcard: ENFEEBLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENFEEBLED
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENFEEBLED
- Victorian letter Q with Jesus Christ enfeebled by the weight of the ...
- An enfeebled Obama
- Victorian Letter D With Jesus Christ enfeebled By The Weight Of The ...
- enfeebled gifts enfeebled gift enfeebled merchandise gifts for ...
- Illustrated Capital Letter D With Jesus Christ enfeebled By The Weight ...
- Victorian letter B with Jesus Christ enfeebled by the weight of the ...
- Pen Holder For enfeebled Hands 300158
- Heart enfeebled Tee Shirts from Zazzle.com
- Illustrated Capital Letter Z With Jesus Christ enfeebled By The Weight ...
- Illustrated Capital Letter S With Jesus Christ enfeebled By The Weight ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.