Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ECONOMIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECONOMIZE exist?
Definitions of ECONOMIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - use cautiously and frugally
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- To practice economy, as by avoiding waste or reducing expenditures.
- To use or manage with thrift: the need to economize scarce energy resources.
There are 9 letters in ECONOMIZE: C E E I M N O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECONOMIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECONOMIZE plus a wildcard: ECONOMIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECONOMIZE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECONOMIZE
- economize EM CASA COM PEQUENOS HBITOS
- economize Energia Clculo de consumo SUPORTE-RS
- ... Auto-Adesiva economize Energia 2 Unidades 6x15cm Sinalize 12029
- Economizar gua fundamental economize agua Esquilo Tonto
- GUIA DO LAR economize ENERGIA
- economize v. -mized -mizing -mizes . v.intr. To practice economy ...
- ... Ecologia e Sustentabilidade economize At 15% de Energia Eltrica
- Uma pessoa comentou o artigo economize gua
- economize energia
- economize dinheiro
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.