Scrabble word: CURBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURBING exist?
Definitions of CURBING in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - keep to the curb
- verb - place restrictions on
- The material used to construct a curb.
- A row of curbstones; a curb.
- noun - a concrete border along a street
There are 7 letters in CURBING: B C G I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURBING plus a wildcard: CURBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURBING
Images for CURBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.