Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURBING exist?
Definitions of CURBING in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - keep to the curb
- verb - place restrictions on
- The material used to construct a curb.
- A row of curbstones; a curb.
- n - a concrete border along a street
There are 7 letters in CURBING: B C G I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURBING plus a wildcard: CURBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURBING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURBING
- ... our product our prices contact more curbing Creations
- Why Concrete curbing
- Caring for Your Landcape curbing - Lawncare Tips Lawncare Tips
- Theme The Role of the Media in curbing Corruption
- Home based business opportunities in concrete curbing is one of the ...
- Home curbing Additives Curb Juice
- Todays curbing comes in many different patterns and colors. Just ...
- ... And Decorative concrete curbing Machine Business Packages. We
- Landscape curbing Increases Home Appeal Lawncare Tips
- curbing Business Landscape Edging (Trinity Alabama) in Huntsville ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.