Scrabble word: COLONIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLONIAL exist?
Definitions of COLONIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of a colony
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of or inhabiting a colony
- adj - of animals who live in colonies, such as ants
- adj - composed of many distinct individuals united to form a whole or colony
- Of, relating to, possessing, or inhabiting a colony or colonies.
- Often Colonial.
- Of or relating to the 13 British colonies that became the original United States of America.
- Of or relating to the colonial period in the United States.
- Often Colonial.
- Living in, consisting of, or forming a colony: colonial organisms.
- An inhabitant of a colony.
- A house designed in an architectural style reminiscent of the one prevalent in the American colonies just before and during the Revolution.
- noun - a citizen of a colony
There are 8 letters in COLONIAL: A C I L L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLONIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLONIAL plus a wildcard: COLONIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONIAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLONIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.