Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANNONBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNONBALL exist?
Definitions of CANNONBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid projectile that in former times was fired from a cannon
- A round projectile fired from a cannon.
- A jump into water made with the arms grasping the upraised knees.
- Something, such as a fast train, moving with great speed.
- A fast low serve in tennis.
- To travel with great speed.
- To jump into water while grasping one’s upraised knees with one’s arms.
There are 10 letters in CANNONBALL: A A B C L L N N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNONBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANNONBALL plus a wildcard: CANNONBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANNONBALL
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANNONBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.