Scrabble word: BEGUILE
Is BEGUILE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEGUILE in dictionaries:
- verb - influence by slyness
- verb - attract
- To deceive by guile; delude.
- To take away from by or as if by guile; cheat: a disease that has beguiled me of strength.
- To distract the attention of; divert: “to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming” (Abraham Lincoln).
- To pass (time) pleasantly.
- To amuse or charm; delight.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in BEGUILE: B E E G I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGUILE
Click to search all anagrams of BEGUILE plus a wildcard: BEGUILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGUILE
Images for BEGUILE
Lookup in Wiki for BEGUILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.