Scrabble word: BANDIT
Is BANDIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BANDIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an armed thief who is (usually) a member of a band
- A robber, especially one who robs at gunpoint.
- An outlaw; a gangster.
- One who cheats or exploits others.
- A hostile aircraft, especially a fighter aircraft.
- verb - to take property from illegally
There are 6 letters in BANDIT: A B D I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDIT
Click to search all anagrams of BANDIT plus a wildcard: BANDIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANDIT
Images for BANDIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.