Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DINGBAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DINGBAT exist?
Definitions of DINGBAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a silly empty-headed person
- An empty-headed or silly person.
- An object, such as a brick or stone, used as a missile.
- An unspecified gadget or other small article, especially one whose name is unknown or forgotten.
- A typographical ornament or symbol.
- noun - a typographical ornament
There are 7 letters in DINGBAT: A B D G I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DINGBAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DINGBAT plus a wildcard: DINGBAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DINGBAT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DINGBAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.