Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APOPHYGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APOPHYGE exist?
Definitions of APOPHYGE in dictionaries:
- The outward curve at the top and bottom of a column where the shaft joins the capital or base.
- n - a concave curve in a column
There are 8 letters in APOPHYGE: A E G H O P P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOPHYGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APOPHYGE plus a wildcard: APOPHYGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOPHYGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOPHYGE
- apophyge The slight curve at the top and bottom of a column where ...
- In architecture an apophyge escape or scape is a small hollow ...
- apophygems by LiquidCandyRainbow on deviantART
- Capital (architecture) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- apophyge Definition from Answers.com
- Moulding Glossary Cavetto Lost Art Press
- bac mighty rod bender used greenlee 888 bender
- ... and trachelion and hypotrachelium and echinus and apophyge and abacus
- The torus when worked very small is called the Astragal (Fig. 180 ...
- ikea childrens duvets) ilegal potos childrens ilegal top list ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.