Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALIMONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIMONY exist?
Definitions of ALIMONY in dictionaries:
- noun - court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- An allowance for support made under court order to a divorced person by the former spouse, usually the chief provider during the marriage.
- A means of livelihood; maintenance.
- n - an allowance paid to a woman by her divorced husband
There are 7 letters in ALIMONY: A I L M N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIMONY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIMONY plus a wildcard: ALIMONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIMONY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIMONY
- alimony is a periodic payment of a specific amount of money from one ...
- Florida reviews and alters state alimony laws - Bronx Lawyer Bronx ...
- Whipped Nation Men Who Get alimony Dont Get Respect Do They ...
- Ziraxia alimony is for ILLICIT LOVERS
- alimony Images alimony Pictures & Graphics - Page
- Sometimes divorcing couples think alimony or spousal support is only ...
- Opinions on alimony
- Photo of alimony
- Are alimony Guidelines used in Maryland cases reliable
- Atlanta Georgia Divorce alimony Attorneys - Miller & Brown P.C.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.