Scrabble word: ALCHEMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALCHEMY exist?
Definitions of ALCHEMY in dictionaries:
- noun - the way two individuals relate to each other
- noun - a pseudoscientific forerunner of chemistry in medieval times
- A medieval chemical philosophy having as its asserted aims the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of the panacea, and the preparation of the elixir of longevity.
- A seemingly magical power or process of transmuting: “He wondered by what alchemy it was changed, so that what sickened him one hour, maddened him with hunger the next” (Marjorie K.
- adj - a medieval form of chemistry [n -MIES] : ALCHEMIC
There are 7 letters in ALCHEMY: A C E H L M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALCHEMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALCHEMY plus a wildcard: ALCHEMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALCHEMY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALCHEMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.