Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACIDOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACIDOSIS exist?
Definitions of ACIDOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormally high acidity (excess hydrogen-ion concentration) of the blood and other body tissues
- An abnormal increase in the acidity of the body’s fluids, caused either by accumulation of acids or by depletion of bicarbonates.
- adj - an abnormal condition of the blood [n -DOSES] : ACIDOTIC
There are 8 letters in ACIDOSIS: A C D I I O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACIDOSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACIDOSIS plus a wildcard: ACIDOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACIDOSIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACIDOSIS
- Miss Little Nurse
- respiratory acidosis or alkalosis Disease Pictures
- Clinical trials for Metabolic acidosis are being to conducted to find ...
- acidosis Pathway
- Phimaimedicine 834. Renal tubular acidosis
- Normal anion gap metabolic acidosis
- ... enroll in one of these active Respiratory acidosis clinical trials
- Introduction to Metabolic acidosis Family Medicine Help
- acidosis Lctica
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.