Is VOCALIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOCALIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel
- verb - pronounce as a vowel
- verb - express or state clearly
- verb - utter speech sounds
- To produce with the voice.
- To give voice to; articulate: vocalize popular sentiment.
- To mark (a vowelless Hebrew text, for example) with vowel points.
- To change (a consonant) into a vowel during articulation.
- To voice.
- To use the voice.
- To sing.
- To be changed into a vowel.
- verb - to produce with the voice
There are 8 letters in VOCALIZE: A C E I L O V Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCALIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOCALIZE, to go: VOCALIZE?
Rearrange the letters in VOCALIZE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VOCALIZE
6 letters out of VOCALIZE
5 letters out of VOCALIZE
4 letters out of VOCALIZE
3 letters out of VOCALIZE
2 letters out of VOCALIZE
Contextual use of VOCALIZE
What's nearby VOCALIZE
Lookup in Wiki for VOCALIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOCALIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOCALIZE"