Is SALVAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALVAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - property or goods saved from damage or destruction
- noun - the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
- noun - the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - collect discarded or refused material
- The rescue of a ship, its crew, or its cargo from fire or shipwreck.
- The ship, crew, or cargo so rescued.
- Compensation given to those who voluntarily aid in such a rescue.
- The act of saving imperiled property from loss.
- The property so saved.
- Something saved from destruction or waste and put to further use.
- To save from loss or destruction.
- To save (discarded or damaged material) for further use.
- verb - to save from loss or destruction
There are 7 letters in SALVAGE: A A E G L S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALVAGE, to go: SALVAGE?
Rearrange the letters in SALVAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SALVAGE
6 letters out of SALVAGE
5 letters out of SALVAGE
4 letters out of SALVAGE
3 letters out of SALVAGE
2 letters out of SALVAGE
Contextual use of SALVAGE
What's nearby SALVAGE
Lookup in Wiki for SALVAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALVAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALVAGE"