Is SAILING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAILING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the work of a sailor
- noun - riding in a sailboat
- noun - the departure of a vessel from a port
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- verb - traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- The skill required to operate and navigate a vessel; navigation.
- The sport of operating or riding in a sailboat.
- Departure or time of departure from a port.
- adj - to move across the surface of water by the action of wind [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SAILABLE
There are 7 letters in SAILING: A G I I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAILING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAILING, to go: SAILING?
Rearrange the letters in SAILING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SAILING
6 letters out of SAILING
5 letters out of SAILING
4 letters out of SAILING
3 letters out of SAILING
2 letters out of SAILING
Contextual use of SAILING
What's nearby SAILING
Lookup in Wiki for SAILING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAILING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAILING"