Is PUTTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUTTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - hitting a golf ball that is on the green using a putter
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - cause to be in a certain state
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make an investment
- verb - estimate
- verb - cause (someone) to undergo something
- verb - adapt
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- verb - to place in a particular position
There are 7 letters in PUTTING: G I N P T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUTTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUTTING, to go: PUTTING?
Rearrange the letters in PUTTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUTTING
What's nearby PUTTING
Lookup in Wiki for PUTTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUTTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUTTING"