Is PAPYRUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAPYRUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - paper made from the papyrus plant by cutting it in strips and pressing it flat
- noun - tall sedge of the Nile valley yielding fiber that served many purposes in historic times
- noun - a document written on papyrus
- A tall, aquatic, Mediterranean sedge (Cyperus papyrus) having numerous drooping rays grouped in umbels.
- A material on which to write made from the pith or the stems of this sedge, used especially by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.
- A document written on this material.
- adj - a tall aquatic plant [n -RUSES or -RI] : PAPYRAL, PAPYRIAN, PAPYRINE
There are 7 letters in PAPYRUS: A P P R S U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAPYRUS, to go: PAPYRUS?
Rearrange the letters in PAPYRUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PAPYRUS
5 letters out of PAPYRUS
4 letters out of PAPYRUS
3 letters out of PAPYRUS
2 letters out of PAPYRUS
Contextual use of PAPYRUS
What's nearby PAPYRUS
Lookup in Wiki for PAPYRUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAPYRUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAPYRUS"