Is MINORITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINORITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a group of people who differ racially or politically from a larger group of which it is a part
- noun - being or relating to the smaller in number of two parts
- noun - any age prior to the legal age
- The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.
- A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.
- A racial, religious, political, national, or other group regarded as different from the larger group of which it is part.
- A member of such a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: the minority vote; minority political concerns.
- noun - the smaller number or part
There are 8 letters in MINORITY: I I M N O R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINORITY, to go: MINORITY?
Rearrange the letters in MINORITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MINORITY
5 letters out of MINORITY
4 letters out of MINORITY
3 letters out of MINORITY
2 letters out of MINORITY
Contextual use of MINORITY
What's nearby MINORITY
Lookup in Wiki for MINORITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINORITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINORITY"