Is INTENSITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTENSITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation)
- noun - high level or degree
- noun - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- noun - chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vivid in hue
- Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
- The amount or degree of strength of electricity, light, heat, or sound per unit area or volume.
- The strength of a color, especially the degree to which it lacks its complementary color.
There are 9 letters in INTENSITY: E I I N N S T T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTENSITY, to go: INTENSITY?
Rearrange the letters in INTENSITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTENSITY
8 letters out of INTENSITY
7 letters out of INTENSITY
6 letters out of INTENSITY
5 letters out of INTENSITY
4 letters out of INTENSITY
3 letters out of INTENSITY
2 letters out of INTENSITY
Contextual use of INTENSITY
What's nearby INTENSITY
Lookup in Wiki for INTENSITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTENSITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTENSITY"