Is ENTITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
- Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.
- The fact of existence; being.
- The existence of something considered apart from its properties.
- noun - something that has a real existence
There are 6 letters in ENTITY: E I N T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTITY, to go: ENTITY?
Rearrange the letters in ENTITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENTITY
What's nearby ENTITY
Lookup in Wiki for ENTITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTITY"