Is FOOTBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOTBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- noun - the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent’s goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent’s goal posts.
- The inflated oval ball used in this game.
- Chiefly British.
- The ball used in Rugby or soccer.
- A problem or issue that is discussed among groups or persons without being settled: The issue of tax reform became a political football.
- noun - a type of ball
There are 8 letters in FOOTBALL: A B F L L O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOTBALL, to go: FOOTBALL?
Rearrange the letters in FOOTBALL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FOOTBALL
6 letters out of FOOTBALL
5 letters out of FOOTBALL
4 letters out of FOOTBALL
3 letters out of FOOTBALL
2 letters out of FOOTBALL
Contextual use of FOOTBALL
What's nearby FOOTBALL
Lookup in Wiki for FOOTBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOTBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOTBALL"