Is ENCLOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENCLOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - close in
- verb - surround completely
- verb - introduce
- To surround on all sides; close in.
- To fence in so as to prevent common use: enclosed the pasture.
- To contain, especially so as to envelop or shelter: “Every one of those darkly clustered houses encloses its own secret” (Charles Dickens).
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to surround and confine within a limited area”: cattle enclosed in feedlots; was caged in the office all afternoon; was cooped up in a studio apartment; a garden fenced in by shrubbery; a battalion hemmed in by enemy troops; ships penned up in the harbor during a blockade; prisoners who were walled in.
- verb - to close in on all sides
There are 7 letters in ENCLOSE: C E E L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCLOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENCLOSE, to go: ENCLOSE?
Rearrange the letters in ENCLOSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ENCLOSE
6 letters out of ENCLOSE
5 letters out of ENCLOSE
4 letters out of ENCLOSE
3 letters out of ENCLOSE
2 letters out of ENCLOSE
Contextual use of ENCLOSE
What's nearby ENCLOSE
Lookup in Wiki for ENCLOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENCLOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENCLOSE"