Is ELLIPSIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELLIPSIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - omission or suppression of parts of words or sentences
- The omission of a word or phrase necessary for a complete syntactical construction but not necessary for understanding.
- An example of such omission.
- A mark or series of marks (... or , for example) used in writing or printing to indicate an omission, especially of letters or words.
- noun - an omission of a word or words in a sentence
There are 8 letters in ELLIPSIS: E I I L L P S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELLIPSIS, to go: ELLIPSIS?
Rearrange the letters in ELLIPSIS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ELLIPSIS
7 letters out of ELLIPSIS
6 letters out of ELLIPSIS
5 letters out of ELLIPSIS
4 letters out of ELLIPSIS
3 letters out of ELLIPSIS
2 letters out of ELLIPSIS
Contextual use of ELLIPSIS
What's nearby ELLIPSIS
Lookup in Wiki for ELLIPSIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELLIPSIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELLIPSIS"