Is SPILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - liquid that is spilled
- noun - a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - flow, run or fall out and become lost
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - reveal information
- verb - reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- verb - to cause to run out of a container
There are 6 letters in SPILLS: I L L P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPILLS, to go: SPILLS?
Rearrange the letters in SPILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPILLS
What's nearby SPILLS
Lookup in Wiki for SPILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPILLS"