Is DIRTIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRTIER in various dictionaries:
- adj - soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency
- adj - vile
- adj - spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - contaminated with infecting organisms
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - obtained illegally or by improper means
- adj - expressing or revealing hostility or dislike
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - unpleasantly stormy
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 7 letters in DIRTIER: D E I I R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRTIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRTIER, to go: DIRTIER?
Rearrange the letters in DIRTIER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIRTIER
What's nearby DIRTIER
Lookup in Wiki for DIRTIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIRTIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIRTIER"