Is DETECTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DETECTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - any device that receives a signal or stimulus (as heat or pressure or light or motion etc.) and responds to it in a distinctive manner
- noun - rectifier that extracts modulation from a radio carrier wave
- noun - electronic equipment that detects the presence of radio signals or radioactivity
- One that detects, especially a mechanical, electrical, or chemical device that automatically identifies and records or registers a stimulus, such as an environmental change in pressure or temperature, an electric signal, or radiation from a radioactive material.
- verb - to discover or perceive
There are 8 letters in DETECTOR: C D E E O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DETECTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DETECTOR, to go: DETECTOR?
Rearrange the letters in DETECTOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DETECTOR
7 letters out of DETECTOR
6 letters out of DETECTOR
5 letters out of DETECTOR
4 letters out of DETECTOR
3 letters out of DETECTOR
2 letters out of DETECTOR
Contextual use of DETECTOR
What's nearby DETECTOR
Lookup in Wiki for DETECTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DETECTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DETECTOR"