Is COMMEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - express approval of
- verb - present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence
- verb - give to in charge
- verb - express a good opinion of
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- To represent as worthy, qualified, or desirable; recommend.
- To express approval of; praise.
- To commit to the care of another; entrust.
- verb - to express approval or admiration of
There are 7 letters in COMMEND: C D E M M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMEND, to go: COMMEND?
Rearrange the letters in COMMEND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMMEND
5 letters out of COMMEND
4 letters out of COMMEND
3 letters out of COMMEND
2 letters out of COMMEND
Contextual use of COMMEND
What's nearby COMMEND
Lookup in Wiki for COMMEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMEND"