Is COLLEGIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLEGIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or having authority vested equally among colleagues
- adj - of or resembling or typical of a college or college students
- Characterized by or having power and authority vested equally among colleagues: “He... prefers a collegial harmony that will present him with a consensus on the issues” (Time).
- Characterized by the equal sharing of power among the bishops.
- Of, relating to, characterized by, or likened to college life; collegiate: “Law-school faculties have traditionally been thought of as collegial—academic extensions of the courtroom civility that calls for the enemy to be spoken of as ‘my learned opponent’” (Calvin Trillin).
There are 9 letters in COLLEGIAL: A C E G I L L L O
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLEGIAL, to go: COLLEGIAL?
Rearrange the letters in COLLEGIAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COLLEGIAL
8 letters out of COLLEGIAL
7 letters out of COLLEGIAL
6 letters out of COLLEGIAL
5 letters out of COLLEGIAL
4 letters out of COLLEGIAL
3 letters out of COLLEGIAL
2 letters out of COLLEGIAL
Contextual use of COLLEGIAL
What's nearby COLLEGIAL
Lookup in Wiki for COLLEGIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLEGIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLEGIAL"