Is CHELATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHELATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heterocyclic compound having a metal ion attached by coordinate bonds to at least two nonmetal ions
- verb - form a chelate, in chemistry
- adj - relating to or characterized by chelation
- adj - having or resembling chelae or claws
- To combine (a metal ion) with a chemical compound to form a ring.
- To remove (a heavy metal, such as lead or mercury) from the bloodstream by means of a chelate, such as EDTA.
- verb - to combine a metal ion with a compound
There are 7 letters in CHELATE: A C E E H L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHELATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHELATE, to go: CHELATE?
Rearrange the letters in CHELATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHELATE
6 letters out of CHELATE
5 letters out of CHELATE
4 letters out of CHELATE
3 letters out of CHELATE
2 letters out of CHELATE
Contextual use of CHELATE
What's nearby CHELATE
Lookup in Wiki for CHELATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHELATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHELATE"