Is BLOWBACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOWBACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the backward escape of gases and unburned gunpowder after a gun is fired
- noun - misinformation resulting from the recirculation into the source country of disinformation previously planted abroad by that country's intelligence service
- The backpressure in an internal-combustion engine or a boiler.
- Powder residue that is released upon automatic ejection of a spent cartridge or shell from a firearm.
- The effect caused by recirculation into the source country of disinformation previously planted abroad by that country’s intelligence service in an effort to mislead the government of another country.
- noun - an escape of gases
There are 8 letters in BLOWBACK: A B B C K L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWBACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOWBACK, to go: BLOWBACK?
Rearrange the letters in BLOWBACK and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BLOWBACK
5 letters out of BLOWBACK
4 letters out of BLOWBACK
3 letters out of BLOWBACK
2 letters out of BLOWBACK
Contextual use of BLOWBACK
What's nearby BLOWBACK
Lookup in Wiki for BLOWBACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOWBACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOWBACK"