Is BALLASTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALLASTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any heavy material used to stabilize a ship or airship
- noun - coarse gravel laid to form a bed for streets and railroads
- noun - an attribute that tends to give stability in character and morals
- noun - a resistor inserted into a circuit to compensate for changes (as those arising from temperature fluctuations)
- noun - an electrical device for starting and regulating fluorescent and discharge lamps
- verb - make steady with a ballast
There are 8 letters in BALLASTS: A A B L L S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLASTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALLASTS, to go: BALLASTS?
Rearrange the letters in BALLASTS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BALLASTS
7 letters out of BALLASTS
6 letters out of BALLASTS
5 letters out of BALLASTS
4 letters out of BALLASTS
3 letters out of BALLASTS
2 letters out of BALLASTS
Contextual use of BALLASTS
What's nearby BALLASTS
Lookup in Wiki for BALLASTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALLASTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALLASTS"