Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEAPON
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEAPON exist?
Definitions of WEAPON in dictionaries:
- noun - any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- noun - a means of persuading or arguing
- An instrument of attack or defense in combat, as a gun, missile, or sword.
- A part or an organ, such as a claw or stinger, used by an animal in attack or defense.
- A means used to defend against or defeat another: Logic was her weapon.
- v - to supply with a weapon (an instrument used in combat)
There are 6 letters in WEAPON: A E N O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAPON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEAPON plus a wildcard: WEAPON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEAPON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEAPON
- weapon eagle desert screensavers - 55514
- weapon wallpaper 001
- STKinetics CPW submachine gun - Compact Personal weapon (Singapore)
- Immediate Action Drills Clearing the weapon
- Rankopedia Best Call of Duty 4 weapon
- Future weapon Corner Shot 40mm Guns Lot
- Kalasnyikov weapon screensavers - 55513
- Full resolution (3872 2592 pixels file size 710 KB MIME ...
- weapon arms sub-machine-gun
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.