Scrabble word: UNGAINLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNGAINLY exist?
Definitions of UNGAINLY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking grace in movement or posture
- adj - difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- Lacking grace or ease of movement or form; clumsy.
- Difficult to move or use; unwieldy.
- adj - lacking skill, dexterity, or grace
There are 8 letters in UNGAINLY: A G I L N N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNGAINLY plus a wildcard: UNGAINLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNGAINLY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNGAINLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.