Scrabble word: TOEHOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOEHOLD exist?
Definitions of TOEHOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively insignificant position from which future progress might be made
- noun - a small foothold used in climbing
- noun - a wrestling hold in which the toe is held and the leg is twisted against the joints
- A small indentation or ledge on which the toe of a shoe can find support in climbing.
- A slight or initial yet significant advantage useful for future progress: Family connections gave her a toehold in politics.
- A wrestling hold in which one competitor wrenches the other’s foot.
- noun - a space that supports the toes in climbing
There are 7 letters in TOEHOLD: D E H L O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOEHOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOEHOLD plus a wildcard: TOEHOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOEHOLD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOEHOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.