Scrabble word: TOEHOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOEHOLD exist?
Definitions of TOEHOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively insignificant position from which future progress might be made
- noun - a small foothold used in climbing
- noun - a wrestling hold in which the toe is held and the leg is twisted against the joints
- A small indentation or ledge on which the toe of a shoe can find support in climbing.
- A slight or initial yet significant advantage useful for future progress: Family connections gave her a toehold in politics.
- A wrestling hold in which one competitor wrenches the other’s foot.
- noun - a space that supports the toes in climbing