Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THROTTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROTTLE exist?
Definitions of THROTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - kill by squeezing the throat of so as to cut off the air
- verb - reduce the air supply
- A valve that regulates the flow of a fluid, such as the valve in an internal-combustion engine that controls the amount of vaporized fuel entering the cylinders.
- A lever or pedal controlling such a valve.
- To regulate the flow of (fuel) in an engine.
- To regulate the speed of (an engine) with a throttle.
- To suppress: tried to throttle the press.
- To strangle; choke.
- verb - to choke to death
There are 8 letters in THROTTLE: E H L O R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THROTTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THROTTLE plus a wildcard: THROTTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THROTTLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THROTTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.