Scrabble word: THEOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEOLOGY exist?
Definitions of THEOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the rational and systematic study of religion and its influences and of the nature of religious truth
- noun - a particular system or school of religious beliefs and teachings
- noun - the learned profession acquired by specialized courses in religion (usually taught at a college or seminary)
- The study of the nature of God and religious truth; rational inquiry into religious questions.
- A system or school of opinions concerning God and religious questions.
- A course of specialized religious study usually at a college or seminary.
- noun - the study of religion