Scrabble word: SKIMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIMMING exist?
Definitions of SKIMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing floating material from the surface of a liquid
- noun - reading or glancing through quickly
- noun - failure to declare income in order to avoid paying taxes on it
- noun - the act of brushing against while passing
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- verb - coat (a liquid) with a layer
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - read superficially
- noun - something that is skimmed from a liquid
There are 8 letters in SKIMMING: G I I K M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIMMING plus a wildcard: SKIMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIMMING
Images for SKIMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.