Scrabble word: SHUTTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUTTLES exist?
Definitions of SHUTTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- noun - public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that plies back and forth between two points
- noun - bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
- verb - travel back and forth between two points
- verb - to move or travel back and forth
There are 8 letters in SHUTTLES: E H L S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUTTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUTTLES plus a wildcard: SHUTTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUTTLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUTTLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.