Scrabble word: HUSTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSTLE exist?
Definitions of HUSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - cause to move furtively and hurriedly
- verb - move or cause to move energetically or busily
- verb - sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- verb - get by trying hard
- verb - pressure or urge someone into an action
- To jostle or shove roughly.
- To convey in a hurried or rough manner: hustled the prisoner into a van.
- To cause or urge to proceed quickly: hustled the board into a quick decision.
- To gain by energetic effort: hustled a hot lunch.
- To sell or get by questionable or aggressive means: hustled stolen watches; hustling spare change.
- To pressure into buying or doing something: a barfly hustling the other customers for drinks.
- To jostle and push.
- To work or move energetically and rapidly: We hustled to get dinner ready on time.
- To act aggressively, especially in business dealings.
- To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means.
- To solicit customers.
- The act or an instance of jostling or shoving.
- Energetic activity; drive.
- An illicit or unethical way of doing business or obtaining money; a fraud or deceit: “the most dangerous and wide-open drug hustle of them all” (Newsweek).
- verb - to move swiftly