Scrabble word: SHUTTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUTTLE exist?
Definitions of SHUTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- noun - public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that plies back and forth between two points
- noun - bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
- verb - travel back and forth between two points
- A device used in weaving to carry the woof thread back and forth between the warp threads.
- A device for holding the thread in tatting and netting and in a sewing machine.
- Regular travel back and forth over an established, often short route by a vehicle.
- A vehicle used in such travel: took the shuttle across town.
- A route used by a vehicle in such travel: the Washington-New York air shuttle.
- A space shuttle.
- To go, move, or travel back and forth by or as if by a shuttle: business people who shuttle between European capitals.
- To cause to move back and forth frequently.
- To transport by or as if by a shuttle: shuttle a scientific payload to an orbiting space station.
- verb - to move or travel back and forth