Scrabble word: SHUTTLE
Is SHUTTLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHUTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- noun - public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that plies back and forth between two points
- noun - bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
- verb - travel back and forth between two points
- A device used in weaving to carry the woof thread back and forth between the warp threads.
- A device for holding the thread in tatting and netting and in a sewing machine.
- Regular travel back and forth over an established, often short route by a vehicle.
- A vehicle used in such travel: took the shuttle across town.
- A route used by a vehicle in such travel: the Washington-New York air shuttle.
- A space shuttle.
- To go, move, or travel back and forth by or as if by a shuttle: business people who shuttle between European capitals.
- To cause to move back and forth frequently.
- To transport by or as if by a shuttle: shuttle a scientific payload to an orbiting space station.
- verb - to move or travel back and forth
There are 7 letters in SHUTTLE: E H L S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUTTLE
Click to search all anagrams of SHUTTLE plus a wildcard: SHUTTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUTTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUTTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.