Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHUTTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUTTLE exist?
Definitions of SHUTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- noun - public transport that consists of a bus or train or airplane that plies back and forth between two points
- noun - bobbin that passes the weft thread between the warp threads
- verb - travel back and forth between two points
- A device used in weaving to carry the woof thread back and forth between the warp threads.
- A device for holding the thread in tatting and netting and in a sewing machine.
- Regular travel back and forth over an established, often short route by a vehicle.
- A vehicle used in such travel: took the shuttle across town.
- A route used by a vehicle in such travel: the Washington-New York air shuttle.
- A space shuttle.
- To go, move, or travel back and forth by or as if by a shuttle: business people who shuttle between European capitals.
- To cause to move back and forth frequently.
- To transport by or as if by a shuttle: shuttle a scientific payload to an orbiting space station.
- v - to move or travel back and forth
There are 7 letters in SHUTTLE: E H L S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUTTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUTTLE plus a wildcard: SHUTTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUTTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUTTLE
- Discovery shuttle ready to land on earth Anands World - The best ...
- shuttle Endeavour first flight was on May 7 1992 May 16 1992 and ...
- HowStuffWorks How Space shuttles Work
- FileAtlantis on shuttle Carrier Aircraft.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileSpace shuttle Discovery Catches a Ride by Lori Losey NASA August ...
- FileSpace shuttle Atlantis launches from KSC on STS-132 side view.jpg ...
- Modern Mythology Goodbye Space shuttle
- When Space shuttle Discovery lifted off on May 31 a Shure SM11 ...
- FileSpace shuttle Columbia lands following STS-28 in 1989 .jpg ...
- The Last Space shuttle and the Future - The Word of Ward